Partnering With The Best In The Business
I work with great organizations to make buying or selling your property as enjoyable as possible. I admire the work of these companies and am happy to refer my clients their way.
Cross Town Legal
Committed to a Client-Focused Approach
At Cross Town Legal, we know that effective legal representation starts with a client-oriented approach, and are committed to keeping our clients fully appraised about the progress of their cases. Our experienced attorneys at Cross Town Legal are active members of the Illinois Bar, Chicago Bar Association, and Illinois Real Estate Lawyers Association where they’re preceded by a reputation for legal professionalism and outstanding customer service.
At Cross Town Legal, you’re more than just a file number. We consistently provide our clients with exceptional customer service. From public service discounts to military appreciation initiatives, we’re invested in our clients’ futures because we’re invested in the citizens of Will, Cook, DuPage and other Chicago surrounding counties.
Giorgi & Bonomo, LLC
Over the past decade, Anthony has handled countless real estate transactions. He represents residential and commercial real estate sellers, buyers, and investors in various transactions, including short sales, foreclosures, and cash only deals throughout Chicago and surrounding counties.
Anthony is also a licensed real estate broker and certified title agent for First American Title, LandTrust National Title, and Proper Title in Illinois. He has experience clearing titles, negotiating taxes, and preparing all paperwork to complete his clients’ transactions.
How long have you been in the mortgage business and what inspired you to get into it?
- I have been in the mortgage business since the spring of 2010. I started off as an assistant with a loan officer who I had used to purchase my very first home. I enjoyed the process and wanted to share my experience to assist others in the home buying process. I truly enjoy helping people obtain a mortgage to get them into their dream homes.
- Ask what their needs are for now as well as 5 years out from now. Are they going to want to move into a larger home or downsize in the next few years? I also really want the client to be 100% comfortable with what their mortgage payment will be.
- My advice for first time home buyers is to trust in the process we have here at Guaranteed Rate which will allow what can be a stressful time, one that is enjoyable. No question is too small or silly~I am here to help!
- Obtaining a loan does require a lot of documentation. I recommend clients take advantage of our amazing digital mortgage and TransferSafe so that they can upload the item requested. We also have for certain programs the option to have us pull your asset accounts which can be a huge time saver and less of a convenience for the customer
- I grew up in Connecticut and attended Purdue University (Boiler Up!) which introduced me to the lovely Midwest. After college I spent some time in New York City before making the ultimate decision to make the move to Chicago! I am still an active Purdue Alumnae member and visit campus often. My husband and I look forward to taking our two small children (4,2) to sporting events and visit the campus in the near future.
- Being able to build relationships with not only my customers but real estate agents and attorneys in the field. I want to go beyond closing the transaction and have my customers feel that I did my best to make sure the home purchase experience was enjoyable!
Inland Home Mortgage
With more than 20 years of experience in the mortgage industry, I will help you find the right mortgage solution and make your next refinance or home purchase as stress free as possible.
Please don't hesitate to call me for a consultation!
KazdaLaw, P.C. is committed to providing solid legal representation with a personal touch. Our clients are treated on an individual basis with careful attention to their specific needs. Our goal is to make any legal process you may encounter as smooth and worry free as possible!
Based in Chicago, Kerfin Inspections, Inc. offers residential and commercial property inspections for current and prospective homeowners. Tim Kerfin of Kerfin Inspections, Inc. leads a team of certified inspectors to complete full inspections of homes and buildings in the entire Chicagoland area.
Tim and his team are licensed home inspectors and are the best in Chicago and the surrounding suburbs. Tim is a licensed Illinois home inspector, and he and his team have performed over 25,00 home inspections in the state over the past 20+ years. He is a licensed electrician and experienced general contractor as well. Tim also holds the following accreditations and achievements:
•Founder, Past President and Member of National Association of Certified Home Inspections (NACHI) - Great Lakes Chapter
•Member of IAMM (International Association of Mold Management)
•ITA Trained Specialist
All inspections done by Kerfin Inspections, Inc. are in compliance with the state of Illinois Standards of Practice (IL Admin. Code, sec. 1410.200 as amended). We carry License #050-0001297 for our inspection services.
WHAT CAN KERFIN INSPECTIONS, INC. DO FOR YOU?
With Kerfin Inspections, Inc. inspecting and reporting on your home or commercial building, you can rest easy knowing everything will be given a close and detailed look. Our broad range of services coupled with our innovate inspection techniques, including drone services, means you'll get a complete report on your home or commercial property.
Speaking of the report, our final spreadsheet of information will be easy to read and will give you all the information you need to move forward with any repairs. Reach out to Kerfin Inspections, Inc. right now to consult with home inspection specialists in the Chicagoland, IL area.
Kevin M. McCarthy - Attorney at Law
Kevin M. McCarthy, Attorney At Law, has been providing legal services in the Chicagoland area for over 30 years. Kevin’s knowledge of the law, attention to detail, and diverse experience all contribute to his outstanding reputation as an Attorney.
It has always been Kevin’s goal to strive for the highest level of professionalism and customer service in today's ever-changing legal environment.